- Connect2U warrants its products against all defects in material and workmanship for a period set on the warranty card from the date of original purchase.
- The limited warranty excludes any damage or loss arising from or related to any accident, corrosion, misuse or inappropriate use, unauthorized alteration, or repair by any unauthorized service centres. Terms and conditions apply.
- Kindly make sure the product comes with genuine sticker and warranty card.
- Please keep your original purchase receipt and present it for verification when required.
- It is advisable to contact our customer care for technical support, troubleshooting and information related to the product details and warranty.